Would you like to write code that is used by thousands of developers in hundreds of games? Work with a team that consistently ships multi-million unit selling games? And be a part of creating something Epic ? If you answered yes to any of those questions we would like to talk to you about joining our team, where everything we do is Epic .
Epic Games, is searching for an experienced audio programmer to work with our audio directors on enhancing the tool set and creating ground breaking technology for all of our supported platforms. You'll work directly with the brightest technical minds in the business as we build the premier game engine for PCs, the next generation of consoles, and beyond.
- Strong C++ knowledge
- interest in advancing audio in games
- Experience with audio and tools
Preference to applicants with:
- Experience working with UI toolkits like WPF
- Experience with sound/music/dialog recording and/or audio editing, composing, performance, or design
- Broad experience in engine programming
- Experience working with UE3
- Console development experience
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline (Physics, Math, EE, etc.)
Epic Games - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard