Kelly Services has an immediate opening for an Audio Video Technician to work on-site for a highly regarded client located in Franklin Lakes, NJ.
The Technician is responsible for the day to day performance and operation of corporate Audio Visual systems hardware and connectivity. Using standard IT practices and techniques the technician is expected to provide accurate, timely and creative solutions to end-user computer and network problems and to escalate more complex problems to superiors. This position will require Answering service calls, assisting superiors, and monitoring service emails. The individual will be in a position that is technical, highly visible, and requires some administrative work. May need to provide basic operational overviews on new equipment.
- Take calls that we get daily for video, audio, Connect and Meeting Place issues.
- Assist with video, audio , Connect or Meeting Place emails that get sent directly to the team
- Assist with Town Hall meeting set up
- Answer phone line to assist with daily calls
- Set up meeting request we receive for video or audio conferencing
- Assist with Connect issues emails
- Assist with setting up Meeting Place profiles from the emails we receive
- Write up daily call sheet for each Multimedia member so that we know what calls are going on for the day
- Keep the daily calls updated as calls are cancelled or rescheduled
- Make sure that daily re-occurring calls are on the calendar and audio ID?s are set in the correct system
- Go to each video room in Flks, to set up the video conference prior to start time for each meeting
- Assist with AV set up in conference rooms here in Flks.
- Connect the actual video conferences on the MCU
- Provides technical assistance to associates from other sites.
- Works on site specific department projects and/or sub-projects
About Kelly Services ®
- 1-3 Years AV Technical Experience
- General knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems, especially XP, Win 7 and Microsoft Office
- BS in IS or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communications skills ? Previous customer service experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable...