Responsible for assisting guests with all audio visual needs in a timely and efficient manner.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all Hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Works nights, weekends, holidays, split shifts, as well as very early mornings and late nights.
- Resolve guest complaints in a timely manner
- Actively pursues high scores in customer surveys
- Supports AV Department in developing cost savings strategy and making recommendations to immediate supervisor
- Promotes and creates a safe work environment
- Attend required training classes.
- Continually maintains professional and polished image under all circumstances
- Prepare documents for tracking, reporting, and inventory purposes
- Supports AV Department in loss, damage, or theft prevention strategy
- Set-up, operate, and dismantle audio-visual equipment
Document maintenance needs on work orders and submit to Manager.
Excellent customer service focus and communication skills.
· Three years of experience as a Supervisor, preferably in a similar hotel.
· High school graduate.
· Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
· Compute mathematical calculations.
· Ability to:
o Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
o Prioritize and organize.
o Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
o Follow directions thoroughly.
o Understand guest’s service needs.
o Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
o Work with minimal supervision.
o Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
o Ascertain departmental training needs and provide such training.
o Direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections when needed.
· Certification of previous training in computers
Previous guest relations training.
· Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computers/point of sales system .
· Some college or training in Hospitality Industry.
· Previous experience as Front Desk Agent.
· Previous cashiering experience.
· Ability to suggestively sell.
· Certification in CPR.
· Previous guest relations training.
Destination Hotels & Resorts - 16 months ago