The Creative Technology Group (CTG) a division of Creative Office Environments create custom solutions for our customer developing high quality audio visual and associated control systems designs.
We seek a talented Systems Designer who will be responsible for audio-visual systems design on a range of projects, which may include:
AV Presentation Systems
Speech Privacy / Sound Masking
Video & Audio “Capture”
Room Scheduling Systems
Focused on installed audio-visual systems, this role will require knowledge and experience in construction, acoustics, and control systems typically found in AV installations.
- Meeting clients to determine AV requirements, site conditions, delivering presentations etc.
- Working with other engineers and designers
- Developing AV systems design from concept through to detailed construction drawings.
- Producing system schematics.
- Producing layout drawings.
- Reviewing reports.
- Site inspections, surveys, and system commissioning if required.
Essential; experience in designing AV systems such as:
- Meeting rooms/ boardrooms / training rooms..
- Video and audio conferencing.
- Digital signage / Public Information systems.
- Control systems.
- Understanding of the latest digital systems (HDMI, DisplayPort, HD-SDI), content streaming.
- AutoCAD 20xx intermediate level.
- Microsoft Office.
- Crestron Digital Media
Key areas of experience include Corporate training & Conference/Boardrooms, schools and universities preferred.
Creative offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, career advancement opportunities and a unique working environment.
Creative is an equal opportunity employer
We thank all applicants however, only those under consideration will be notified.