1 full - time vacancy.
- Graduation from Masters of Science, Masters of Arts or a Doctoral Program in Audiology
- North Carolina State Licensure in Audiology
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology awarded by ASHA
- North Carolina Hearing Aid Dealers and Fitters License
- Progressive and dynamic knowledge of Audiology and a willingness to participate in continuing education, to remain current in the field. Ability to work with other healthcare professionals in a manner that will ensure continued cooperative efforts.
It is the goal of Vidant Health and its entities to employ the most qualified individual who best matches the requirements for the vacant position.
Offers of employment are subject to successful completion of all pre-employment screenings, which may include an occupational health screening, criminal record check, education, reference, and licensure verification.
Vidant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA Applications for Vidant Health and its subsidiary corporate entities are accepted and employees are chosen for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.
Vidant Medical Center
- 2 years ago - save job