We have an audit manager role in San Francisco.
They will relocate the right candidate for this position.
The Audit Manager will be responsible for managing financial statement audit engagements of financial services clients, including hedge funds, private equity funds, broker-dealers, and futures commission merchants. As part of the audit team, the Audit Manager will be responsible for:
Keeping lines of communication open with partners, staff and clients
Monitoring engagements according to work plan
Keeping abreast of all industry developments and ensuring professional development through ongoing education
Anticipating and addressing client concerns, and escalating problems as they arise
Recognizing and informing management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Accounting
4 to 7 years of external auditing within Public Accounting specializing in Financial Services clients
Experience acting as a Manager on audit engagements
- Strong interpersonal/written communication skills
- Professional presence and attention to detail are imperative.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Must think critically, work well independently and be able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Experience within or knowledge of the Financial Services Industry is a plus.
JobHost - 12 months ago