If you are an accomplished audit professional with a passion for success and a strong desire to continue developing your skills in a growth-oriented career, we are the organization for you. At CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) you will have the opportunity to pursue the career path that best fits you, your goals and your lifestyle. You will gain professional knowledge and personal insight, enjoy career and life fulfillment, and live beyond your career goals.
CBIZ and MHM are devoted to providing you with a challenging, motivating environment to assist you in achieving your professional goals in the accounting profession. You will be able to achieve the success you desire in a time frame based on your ability to assume responsibility and advance. Ultimately, you are given the opportunity to determine the speed with which you move along your career path at CBIZ and MHM.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. are together ranked as the seventh largest provider of accounting in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 2,000 professionals, we serve the country’s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high quality audit and attest services while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
As an experienced team leader, you will develop superior relationships with the leadership and personnel of our client organizations to directly impact their success by delivering high quality services. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most entrepreneurial companies in the nation – the fast-growing, innovative companies that are the backbone of business across America. We have a diverse client base, and our multiple locations provide you with opportunities to travel, establish new relationships, and share expertise. You have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of your client’s business, goals and needs, and increase your functional expertise.
Our National Training and Career Development programs are the most important and effective vehicles we utilize to foster a national culture and network our most valuable resource: our people. It is also our primary vehicle for providing you with the knowledge and tools that will enable you to continue to develop your skills and provide you with the most opportunity for career growth.
CBIZ and MHM is currently seeking a highly motivated Audit Manager. In this leadership role, you will have the opportunity to utilize and continue to develop your analytical, operational, management, and client service skills. With your expertise, you will manage our talented staff and assume the role as mentor to coach staff on various audit and accounting technical issues. You will also be involved in new client development in partnership with upper management and participate in client meetings, presentations and proposal development.
Successful Audit Manager candidates will:
- Balance multiple priorities, demonstrate proficient technical skills for handling client responsibilities and deliver a high quality work product
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional and industry standards and practices; keep abreast of latest developments and ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Serve as the client’s trusted advisor, identify client issues and conflicts and proactively communicate solution options to the client and team
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and project management skills
- Think independently and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills
Come grow your career with us!
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field preferred.
- Must have active CPA or equivalent certification
- 6+ years of audit experience in public accounting, or related field.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- Middle market experience preferred with clients ranging from $3-$100m in revenues.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and audit project management skills, including proficiency in GAAP and GAAS rules, procedures and standards.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task, think independently and problem solve in a results driven team oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong computer and technical skills including, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, intranet and audit software.
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs.
- Knowledge of Caseware is a plus.
E-Verify, Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Mayer Hoffman McCann - 14 months ago