Mariner Finance is seeking a Full-Time Audit Representative based in Baltimore, MD.
- Conduct compliance audits for various Mariner Finance branches/departments
- Perform assigned tests of transactions using appropriate documentation standards
- Prepare memos summarizing completed audits
- Provide recommendations on how to improve compliance through internal controls
- Participate in projects to enhance internal control and regulatory compliance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related business field preferred
- Previous banking or finance experience a plus!
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurances
- 401k Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Read more about us at www.marinerfinance.com!
Mariner Finance is a leading lending company founded in 2002 by a group of leading experts in the consumer finance industry. Mariner Finance was established to provide customers with creative, flexible, and convenient lending options. At the core of Mariner Finance is the principle that superior customer service is the driving force behind building lasting relationships
Mariner Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran. Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.