Trading Platform Audit Specialist
Initially a 3 month contract, but will extend up to 1 year as well as right to hire after contract is over
Bachelors or advanced degree (MIS, finance or other business related field)
Financial: FINRA (ie, Series 7, Series 63, or other)
Technical: CISSP, CISA or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years experience within IT audit and the financial industry.
- Experience in information security architecture and technical and business compliance controls assessments
- Knowledgeable on the appropriateness of Segregation of Duties in financial applications and conducting such reviews.
- Identifying and assessing security controls within financial trading systems including front and back office operations.
If interested, please respond to this advery and/or call (212) 707-8501.
- Perform a risk assessment based on a gap analysis of the current state of transactional trading products. This risk assessment will be performed from both a technical and business process standpoint and shall include the following:
- Organizing and leading walkthroughs with technical and business personnel to understand the flow of data; document the Walkthroughs and identify the Key technical and business controls.
- Assess the key controls identified during the walkthroughs including:
- ITGCC's (Access, Change Management, SDLC, Operations) of the supporting application environments
- Document and assess automated and manual application controls within the financial applications
- Create findings and recommendations based on the controls assessment
- Summarize the findings and present the results of the audit to executive management
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley Associates - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
As one of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies, Huxley Associates designs and manages market-leading recruitment solutions...