Audit Training Director
Audit Department Description
JPMCs Audit Department, which is comprised of over 800 auditors globally, reports to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and is further accountable to the Chairman and CEO, senior management and regulatory agencies. Audit is an independent risk assessment function established within the organization to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of managements system of internal control.
Audit Professional Practices is responsible for maintaining and enhancing practices, policies and tools used by the Audit Department globally. This team centrally manages the Audit Departments core business processes, partnering with senior members of the department to continually enhance these functions. The primary responsibilities of the team include audit practices and supporting tools, quality assurance, internal and external reporting, department technology infrastructure and automated auditing support, training and campus recruiting.
Training Director will be a member of the Audit Training team, which is newly formed. The Training Director will lead the strategy and curriculum implementation of the global training agenda for the division.
eveloping, managing and implementing the
learning and development programs associate with the department needs.
Additionally he/she will provide ongoing assessment of education and training programs for continual improvement, assess training needs and make recommendations to management.
This position is a producer / manager position that will require management responsibilities along with project responsibilities.
For example, project management support, training facilitat
ion, instructional design work.
More specifically, the Training Director will:
- Manage the
Audit Training team which is currently comprised of 2 FTEs
- Provide content design for
Audit training programs (i.e. Experienced Hire Orientation; Auditor in Charge) including all phases of deliveryâ€”design, communications, assessment,
post program activities.
- Facilitate training for audit-specific courses
- Design dept-wide Learning Paths and ensure training offerings are aligned with audit competencies
- Conduct Needs Assessments informally or formally through focus groups, surveys and discussions with clients
- Identify and design new courses and initiatives to enhance overall training agenda
- Development of training materials, leadersâ€™ guides, course related job aides and other documentation that will re-inforce training content.
- Coach and provide feedback to subject matter experts and other business presenters to ensure they deliver high quality training.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training delivered against program objectives
- Partner with Compliance Training to ensure mandatory compliance training offerings are identified and executed for global audit staff.
Report on delinquencies, work with team coordinator to manage issues on Training Central, etc.
- Provide curriculum support for Analyst training program (i.e. GANT), reviewing training curriculum and offering recommendations to enhance content/delivery, as necessary.
- Manage the evaluation process of programs
- Develop analytics, presentations, proposals, and customized training
- Help create marketing/communication strategy to increase awareness and access to Corporate Training (utilize website, newsletter etc.)
- Partner with the training peers across the firm (Corporate Training/LOB Training groups) to ensure Audit Training is leveraging and has access to relevant courses and other learning resources.
Minimum of 5 years experience as an auditor, in financial services
Experience within training/development field in a fast paced, global,
Knowledge of adult learning theory and facilitation/design techniques
Excellent project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
Proven leader with experience in managing teams
Consultative skills with strong business acumen
Interpersonally effective and comfortable interacting with global colleagues, partners and leaders/managers â€“ particularly through relationships/networking, composure, judgment, concise written and verbal communications, and influence
Innovative, creative and results oriented
Ability to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic environment, managing multiple deadlines and priorities
Relationships with external organizations
and peers to ensure strong knowledge of industry-wide best practices
Some travel required
US-NY-New York-245 Park Avenue / 03360
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...