The Auditor supporting the Procure to Pay (PTP) function will be responsible to provide review, auditing, and processing of vendor invoices for Brands/Functions on the SAP and/or PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system resulting in accurate and timely payment of vendor invoices.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Audit vendor invoices to ensure vendors are paid accurately and timely.
- Define, communicate and ensure adherence to departmental standards and controls.
- Identify areas of opportunity/weakness and recommend solutions for achieving optimal efficiency and effectiveness in a controlled environment.
- Work with Supervisor to ensure that departmental goals are met.
- Audit Invoices: review for coding accuracy, delegation of authority compliance, tax compliance, spend irregularities
- Manual Trip & Expense (T&E) processing to include mileage rate auditing.
- Work with invoice approver to resolve coding issues, pricing issues and P.O. discrepancies.
- Key invoices and process uploads.
- Match invoices to purchase orders via 2-way (PO/Invoice) or 3-way match (PO/Invoice/Receipt) and resolve discrepancies based on policy thresholds.
- Monitor shared EFS outlook inbox.
- Review park/post documents.
- Partner with category leads to review category activity and recommend continuous improvement opportunities
- Scan and attach documents.
- Research electronic payment returns.
- Research payment inquiries from internal customers and/or vendors.
- Facilitate vendor setup via review of vendor set up form.
- Provide detailed spend information to internal customers.
- Review month-end U.S. Postal Service CAPS account.
- Process vendor checks accurately and timely.
- Work with internal customers and legal to identify scam vendors then communicate supplier policies to such vendors.
- Answer and respond to help desk calls.
- Sort, open, stamp and deliver incoming mail.
- Review and reconcile outstanding check information.
- Comply with record retention policies .
- Attend meetings and partner with others to identify preferred method of invoicing/payments for non-merchandise vendors.
- Research and resolve receipt and invoice interface issues from Ariba to SAP (GR/IR).
Limited Brands, through its high-emotion brands Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel, is an international specialty retailer delivering lingerie, personal care and beauty products, apparel and accessories to customers worldwide. Our brands are available in more than 2,600 retail stores in the United States, more than 680 international locations, and through our award-winning internet and catalogue channels. Limited Brands, which recorded sales of $10.4 billion in 2011 and employs more than 90,000 associates, was Fortune's 2011 World's Most Admired specialty retailer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of accounting/accounts payable experience preferred
- Previous experience with Ariba, SAP, and PeopleSoft preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP
- High attention to detail
- Strong auditing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Limited Brands - 13 months ago
BUILDING A FAMILY OF THE WORLD'S BEST FASHION RETAIL BRANDS
L Brands, through Victoria's Secret, Pink, Bath & Body Works, La Senza and...