Communicates audit findings to the Vendor and Risk Management team by producing audit documents and work papers; documenting work papers, findings and recommendations for management review.
The Auditor will perform audits to ensure Vendor/TPA’s adhere to terms of Vendor contracted agreements, are compliant with insurer and regulatory requirements at state & federal level and protect Walmart’s reputation. Conducts audits to ensure Vendor financial and claims integrity.
Role encompasses: Auditing Vendor/TPAs, Ensure Vendor/TPA Financial & Claims Integrity, Protect Walmart’s Reputation, Corrective and Preventive Action, Compliance, Legal, Financial Stewardship and Communication.
- Auditing Experience
- Interpretation of data, graphs, trends and the ability to communicate / present findings
- Microsoft Suite skills; excel, powerpoint, etc.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Supervisor/Manager experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Audit experience including work with internal controls and quality audit testing
- Basic claims handling process and best practice
- Continuous Improvement Methodology
- Training & Development
Auditor, Compliance & Quality Assurance
Walmart Stores - 17 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...