December graduates are encouraged to apply
Recruitment bonus may be considered
Requires a bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting and two years of auditing experience.
If no acceptable applications are received, Provider Audit will consider underfilling as an Auditor I , which requires a bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting.
Applicants contacted for interview will be asked to submit transcripts. A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred. Preference will also be given to applicants who have experience in Excel.
Re-advertised to expand the pool of applicants. Previous applicants need not re-apply as they are still being considered.
For More Information, Assistance or Accommodation Contact: Casey Goodhouse, HR Manager
- Complete a State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950) . Access application form at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/appforms.html or hard copy from any ND Job Service Office.
- Please include the position # and requisition # on your application. Also, provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided on SFN 10950 .
- College transcripts are required with application.
- Please fill in all information requested on the application form, such as dates of employment, hours worked per week, credits earned, etc. INCOMPLETE SECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on or before 5:00 PM on the closing date at the following address:
Human Resource Division
Department of Human Services
600 East Boulevard Avenue Dept 325
Bismarck ND 58505-0250
Fax: 701-328-1927; e-mail: email@example.com
Employing Unit: Provider Audit
Telephone Number: 701-328-4042
TTY Number: 701-328-3480
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
This position is responsible to audit developmental disability providers, foster care group homes and nursing homes, and perform other related auditing duties. Essential duties are: planning and conducting assigned audits; performing field work, including on-site review of reports and records; completing audits and issuing reports and conclusions; clarifying information for supervisors and program personnel, and representing the work unit at meetings and conferences. Requires the use of a personal computer (PC), and the ability and willingness to travel throughout North Dakota with consecutive nights away from home.
The ND Department of Human Services offers challenging work opportunities, a full range of employee benefits including a comprehensive health plan, paid leave, a retirement plan, flexible work hours, and more. For more information, contact our website at: http://www.nd.gov/humanservices .
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
North Dakota State Government - 20 months ago