Healthcare Parking Systems of America, a subsidiary of ABM Parking Services, is a nationwide company offering specialized services focusing on patient and guest satisfaction. Services offered include: hospital parking management, valet, greeter services, patient transport and shuttle services. The company provides services to over 200 top hospitals in over 26 states. |
POSITION: Entry Level Auditor – Metro Health, Cleveland, Ohio
· Design auditing procedures for varied site specific revenue control systems.
· Count and reconcile daily paper work
· Date entry of daily revenue and deposit
· Prepare reports summarizing the audit findings
· Monitor key statistics and routine submission of revenue control reports
· Conduct unscheduled audits out in the field as requested by Management
· Ability to communicate effectively and professionally while delivering high levels of support to customers, field management, and vendors
· Assist with various project and other duties as assigned
· Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize assignments
· Excellent communication analytical and organizational skills
· 3 to 4 years experience in retail, parking management, or hospitality. Experience with Parking software and equipment, a plus: Amano, Parcs, and Zeag.
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM (NYSE:ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $5.0 billion and 118,000 employees in over 300...