ACRT Inc. is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals who enjoy working outdoors. Our field positions are ideal for professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and seasoned professionals with experience in these fields and line of work.
Our Auditors perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along utility lines; Submit inspection results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and audit the activities and functions of assigned tree clearance crews; Coordination of permits or other regulatory requirements; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers and attend meetings on a regular basis.
• Degree or experience in Forestry, Horticulture, Natural Resources or related fields
• Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates
• ISA Certification and utility vegetation management experience preferred
• Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
• Ability to read and follow maps
• Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle
• Full Time position
• ACRT, Inc. offers competitive wages and excellent benefits
• Employees become owners and receive company stock after 1 yr
• Company Vehicle/Gas Card for work related and commuting purposes
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
• ACRT, Inc. is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!! ACRT offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
• Group Life Insurance
• Optional Life Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Boot Allowance Program
• ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
• Employee Referral Program