Auditors work with a team leader and others to accurately calculate the inventory of our customer’s retail stores. Each member of the team uses a 10-key calculator or voice activated software to complete this work. 10-key skills are a plus, but AccuTrak will train the right person. This part time position is for a limited amount of hours, 10-15 per week. The following are needed to become an AccuTrak member:
- A current valid MN/WI drivers license
- A reliable car
- Proof of car insurance
- Reliable phone service
- U.S. social security card or valid work permit
- High school diploma
- Good math skills
- Accurate counts
- Reliable Team Player
- On Time
AccuTrak can offer:
- $8.50 per hour while training. 20 to 30 hours of training depending on your skill level.
- Hourly wage will move to $9.00 to $10.00 per hour after you complete in store training depending on skill level.
- Head Auditor earns $11.00 to $15.00 per hour.
- Raises are based on ACCURACY and speed.
- Flexible hours depending on the needs of our customers and auditors availability.
- Paid travel (after the first half hour to and from the audit) of $7.25 per hour.
- Respect and appreciation for a job well done.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
AccuTrak Inventory Specialist of St. Paul provides inventory services throughout Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin. Barb Holbrook owner of her...