The primary purpose of this position is to audit orders on the dock to ensure the correct quantity and the correct product is being shipped to the customer. Auditors assist in maintaining an acceptable error rate on orders shipped according to company guidelines. Essential duties following; other duties may be assigned.
- Randomly perform audits on select completed orders and verify that the product selected matches what was actually ordered
- Upon audit completion, correct any errors discovered prior to order being sent out
- If the product is discovered to be in an inappropriate location, the auditor must contact the appropriate party and inform them of this error so resolution can take place
- When chargeable errors are discovered, the auditor will notify the responsible party of their error and obtain their signature as acknowledgement of the audit
- Submit daily audit results to the warehouse administration clerk at the end of each shift
- Randomly perform tote audits of a complete store order on the dock to arrive at error rates on a store basis
- Periodically perform re-audits of RGIS to ensure the accuracy of net error rates reported to the Operating Companies and the integrity of the RGIS audit process
- Other duties as assigned
- Recommended Education: GED or High School Diploma
- Recommended Experience: 1 year
- Required Certifications: None
Constant- standing, walking and seeing, hearing, carrying and lifting objects under 20 lbs. Frequent- bending, reaching, and stooping. Gripping objects less than 20 lbs. Carrying, lifting, and pulling objects from 20-60 lbs and over. Occasional- sitting, driving, twisting, feeling, climbing, and balancing. Pushing, pulling, carrying, and lifting objects from under 20 lbs to 60 lbs and over.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S
An Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
C&S Wholesale Grocers - 2 years ago
C&S Wholesale Grocers is the lead supply chain company in the food industry today – and the largest wholesale grocery supply...