As an Auditor you will conduct internal audits to identify and assess risk within a complex organization. This includes planning, organizing, and execution of audits to evaluate internal controls and compliance to Company policy. Upon completion of audits there will be verbal and written communication of the results to senior corporate and division management.
Based in Racine, WI, this position participates in the internal audit activities at multiple corporate and manufacturing locations throughout North America, as well as outside the region as needed. Level commensurate with experience and skills.
- General responsibilities include planning, organizing, and executing audits involving complex business organizations.
- Evaluate internal controls and compliance to Company policy.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews, data analysis and assessments to determine the significance of control weaknesses and operational issues.
- Communicate results both verbally and in writing to senior corporate and division management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related area.
- Minimum 1 year of professional work experience in accounting, finance, and/or business.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office, advanced Excel and Word skills required.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated strong communication and listening skills.
- Must be able to travel 40%, primarily domestic, although some travel will be international.
- Related internal audit internship or experience.
- CPA or advanced degree.
- Experience with Audit Command Language (ACL).
- Bi-lingual/multi-lingual skills - Spanish, Russian, French, German, or Italian a plus.
CNH - 14 months ago
CNH Global (Case New Holland) is one of the world's largest makers of agricultural combines and tractors, as well as light-industrial and...