This position plays a vital role in the management of city locations. It is responsible for four key functions which include auditing and shrink prevention, reporting, data entry, accounting and customer service.
• Audit tickets to ensure that tickets are being processed and recorded correctly.
• Identify theft and shrink by looking for discrepancies regarding the processing of tickets.
• Identify gaps and processes. Communicate findings to management and help with recommending processes changes.
• Analyze revenue, ticket and card usage data.
• Ensure that all revenue, ticket and card data are accurate and entered in a timely manner.
• Report revenue data to proper revenue systems.
• Track coupon and validation revenue to ensure accuracy. Report all data to proper spreadsheets and systems.
• Ensure all AR is being recorded correctly and being received in a timely manner.
Data Entry: • Enter new monthly contracts into our CARS system. Ensure accuracy by pulling card audit reports.
• Create spreadsheets for various tracking reasons.
• Enter key logs and other accounting information into proper programs.
Accounting: • Payroll Entry.
• Expense entry and dispersal.
• Assist with Tracking A/R
• End of Month duties which include validating monthly revenue and closing revenue systems.
• Answer phones.
• Respond to basic customer inquiries.
• Mail Client reports.
• Complete other administrative tasks.
• Must have strong analytical, problem solving, communication, organization and time management skills.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Have the ability to assist with implementing processes.
• Must have experience with shrink prevention.
• Ability to investigate complex processes.
Central Parking is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Central Parking System - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard -