To conduct the physical part of the audit process, to break down, build and wrap audited pallets.
- Break down pallets placing cases in stacks of five and/or ten, builds quality pallets to assure the product gets to the customer in good condition
- Loads and unloads trailers chosen for audit
- Alert lead to errors and possible problems
- Counting cases on pallets and shots
- Identifying errors and replacing when directed to.
- Some paperwork documentation
- Math skills
- Minimal computer skills
- Lift cases of +50 pounds
- Work safely
- Reading stickers, invoices and /or load diagrams
C&S Wholesale Grocers
- 2 years ago - save job