Under direction of Internal Audit Manager, the auditor is responsible for timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
Planning: Assist senior auditor on conducting risk assessment of assigned department or function area in established / required timeline.
2. Fieldwork: Execute control testing and related auditor program.
Wrap-Up: Communicate findings to in-charge and audit management and assist in drafting report of audit area.
4. Compliance: Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties.
5. Professionalism/Attendance: Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working relationships with both co-workers and auditees. Maintain regular and predictable attendance in alignment with departmental/divisional policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance or related degree.
- 2 to 5 years of financial experience, through public accounting/auditing and/or industry experience
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CIA, CIMA, ACA, CIPFA preferred.
First National of Nebraska, Inc.
- 23 months ago - save job
At First National Bank Omaha we realize everyone has different needs in a checking account - that's why we've designed a variety of checking...