include but are not limited to:
- Learning about Joy Global business operations.
- Interview process owners including mid-management employees
- Recognize potential audit issues from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the team.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, client's engagement history, and planned audit approach.
- Analyze procedures, attempt to enhance audit techniques and draw conclusions using Excel and other tools.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence. Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships. Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to JGI business.
- Collaborate with team members to set goals and responsibilities. Contribute ideas & opinions to the team.
Joy Global Inc. offers an excellent benefit package including 401(k), profit sharing, medical, dental, vision and life insurances, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and more. Please visit our website at www.joyglobal.com for more information.
- 1 to 4 years of experience in audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of a 3.0 GPA. Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Strong critical thinking and intuitive problem solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management to discuss and evaluate identified control issues and associated remediation.
- Solid drive for results.
- Team player that thrives in both leadership and individual contributor assignments.
- CPA and or MBA preferred.
- Industrial manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 30 – 35%.
Joy Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Joy Global Inc. - 7 months ago