* Candidate will have at least 2+ years experience supporting Financial Improvement / Audit Readiness (FIAR) programs, performing Financial Audits, or performing financial IT Audits in the Federal space (required); DoD FIAR experience preferred. 2+ years of DoD financial management experience is a plus.
* Work will involve financial statement reconciliation and reporting.
* Bachelors Degree (Finance/Accounting/Business.)
* Advanced degree plus a relevant certification such as CISA, CPA, CMA, CDFM, or CGFM, Certified Project Manager is a plus.
* CPA is Required.
* Must be able to document Internal Controls of either IT systems or business processes.
* Must be able to identify financial statement and control risks, develop and conduct control tests, and develop/implement corrective actions (process improvements).
* Should be strong in SOX or OMB A-123 Appendix A (Internal Controls); OMB A-127 (Financial Management Systems); A-134 (Financial Accounting Principles and Standards); OMB A-136 (Financial Reporting Requirements); and Financial Information Systems Controls Audit manual (FISCAM).
* Business acumen, professional demeanor, and both written and verbal communication is EXTREMELY important.
* Experience supporting development and execution of audit programs for operational, financial, and/or IT audits.
* Must be very process oriented, able to show experience having documented end-to-end business processes using common tools such as Visio.
* Experience with SAP ERPs desired.
* Should have working knowledge and experience supporting the end-to-end business processes including R2R, P2P, H2R, O2C, B2E, etc. (R2R experience is a plus)
*Expert Excel expertise
KGS - 14 months ago
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...