Please do not apply for more than one team member position. You will be considered for all open positions for which you meet the minimum requirements and competencies.
NOTE: To all candidates, please enter your summer availability on the general availability screen when filling out the application.
- Calculate daily revenue for management reports
- Maintain accuracy of all revenue readings entered
- Engage in dialogue with Department Management and Security for revenue reporting
- Reconcile department over/shorts
- Perform random and emergency register audits
- Perform and complete assigned tasks from management as needed
Requirements and Competencies:
- Must be able to lift, push and pull at least 15 lbs.
- Must be a team oriented individual
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Must be available to work varying shifts or hours based on park hours; i.e. be able to work opening and closing shifts including weekdays, weekends and evenings
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office