- Establish effective business relationships within the company and assist management in the understanding and adaptation of internal control principles;
- Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge base of company’s operations;
- Participate in the risk assessment and preparation of the Annual Audit Plan;
- Take ownership of and perform end to end audits including planning, scoping, fieldwork, testing and the delivery of high quality audit reports both verbal and written;
- Identifies irregularities and takes corrective actions to align the Company operation with applicable procedures and standards.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Cooperates in applying established audit methodologies and ensure compliance with company standards
- Personal Characteristics: Analytical. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Commitment. Teamworking. Independence.
- Solid SAP skills
- Oil & Gas / Accounting Firms experience preferred
- Candidate must be able to travel Domestic and International: 40%
More information on Tenaris can be found at www.tenaris.com .
Tenaris - 14 months ago
TenarisSiderca's pipe dream has come true. The company is a leading maker of seamless steel pipe and the foremost operating unit of...