Title Source is the largest provider of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services in the nation. The company is an authorized agent of the highest rated title insurers in the industry and its solutions power many of the nation's largest residential lending institutions. Title Source is a preferred provider to five of the top twenty Fortune 100 companies and many of the largest residential mortgage lenders. The company is based in Detroit, Michigan and retains regional operating centers in Ohio, California, Pennsylvania and Texas. Title Source was named as a Detroit Free Press Top Workplace for the last four consecutive years.
What You'll Do/Need
We’re looking for an Auditor to join us here at Title Source. By checking deep into loans, you’ll safeguard clients from possible discrepancies and protect the company from getting burned. Get ready to work in a fast-paced environment where by using your experience, you’ll keep client and company alike safe.
- Analyze all post-closing packages to verify the existence and accuracy of information relevant to the loan
- Verify the HUD
- Resolve issues that arise at closing
- Provide lender with documents required for funding
- Prepare all UPS labels for outbound payoff, proceeds, taxes, and homeowner insurance checks for every loan
- Collaborate with internal and external contacts to obtain necessary information to clear issues, verify taxes, and payoffs
What You'll Get
- Title, mortgage and/or real estate processing, banking, or finance experience preferred
- Must be flexible to work 50 to 55 hours a week including evening shifts
- Experience in an office/corporate environment with knowledge of basic office equipment (phone, fax, and copy machine)
- Ability to learn new company specific software programs
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience researching client issues and finding solutions
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to multitask and organize large workloads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write professional letters to internal and external clients
- Ability to work well within a team to strive for a common goal
- Ability to type 35 to 40 words per minute preferred
Why We're Different
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Title Source, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Title Source is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans - 15 months ago