Wells Fargo Audit Services (WFAS) (i.e. Wells Fargo s internal audit department) is seeking a talented, experienced professional to join its world class audit team covering Wealth, Brokerage, and Retirement (WBR) lines of business. As an Auditor you will be responsible for developing and applying basic audit skills while performing audits of business activities.
- Executing and documenting work in accordance with WFAS policy;
- Identifying and developing audit findings and making recommendations to management;
- Informs manager of situational issues that might compromise objectivity and/or independence.
6+ months audit experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to adhere to strict documentation requirements.
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Well-developed analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Travel up to 25%.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA/BS in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related areas
- Professional certification (CIA, Series 7, CFRS, etc.) preferred.
- Experience in other auditing, risk management, compliance, or a related job function is desirable.
- Experience working in WBR related businesses is also helpful.
Wells Fargo - 10 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...