IA-West Des Moines
Wells Fargo Audit Services (i.e. Wells Fargo's Internal Audit Department) has an opening for an Auditor to support Accounting, Financial Reporting, Human Resources, Corporate Staff Groups, or other Finance support audit engagements. The team member will execute various tests to reach an opinion on the effectiveness of controls. The team member will be required to:
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of the areas being tested.
- Document audit work in accordance with professional and corporate quality standards.
- Exhibit strong judgment when evaluating testing results and reaching conclusions
- Work in a dynamic, demanding, and fast-paced environment.
- Display a sense of urgency to meet reporting timelines while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Develop valuable and trusting relationships with internal business partners by executing effective and efficient audit work.
- Be accountable for delivering outstanding results.
6+ months audit experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to adhere to strict documentation requirements
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Big 4 audit experience
- Other public accounting experience
- Financial Services experience
- SEC/Regulatory reporting experience
- Sarbanes-Oxley experience
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting / Finance/Business or Economics
- CPA/CIA or working towards CPA or CIA
- Ability to work independently
- Des Moines, Charlotte, Minneapolis, San Francisco
Wells Fargo - 12 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...