- Internal Audit work is focused on the following primary activities:
- evaluating internal controls in critical business processes and making recommendations;
- taking a leadership role with the company’s Sarbanes Oxley initiative;
- performing consulting and special projects;
- assisting the company’s independent auditor with the annual GAAP audit; and
- various other projects that may arise.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
The Auditor / Senior Auditor is responsible for executing elements of the company’s Internal Audit strategy. Working directly for other members of the team, the Auditor / Senior Auditor is responsible for the following primary activities:
- assisting in the development and execution of detailed audit plans;
- performing targeted fieldwork to test internal controls
- analyzing and documenting business process flows;
- understanding the technology supporting business processes;
- identifying and assessing risks and evaluating key control activities within business processes;
- identifying and developing recommendations to provide for productivity savings and/or enhance operational efficiencies;
- assisting in the communication of findings and recommendations to all levels of departmental and operating unit management verbally and through concisely written reports;
- assisting with other projects including Sarbanes Oxley, consulting and others as they may arise;
- assisting with various administration tasks.
Other responsibilities include:
- developing an understanding of the organization as a whole, and specifically its key business processes;
- developing and fostering strong professional relationships within company;
- building the department’s standing and credibility throughout the organization;
- taking a proactive role in departmental continuous improvement initiatives.
The Auditor / Senior Auditor will have exposure to and interaction with personnel from many company locations and headquarters functions. Disciplines include, among others, marketing, sales & distribution, manufacturing, finance, human resources, research & development and information technology.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
Equal Employment Opportunities
- a bachelors degree in accounting, finance or equivalent;
- a CPA, MBA, or CISA is preferred;
- 2-4 years of professional experience in public accounting, internal audit, and/or consulting and a strong financial background;
- a strong grasp of accounting and auditing;
- strong project management skills;
- strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills;
- the ability to travel approximately 40%, internationally and domestic.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by law. We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results.
Coty Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyoncé, and Jennifer Lopez are just a few of the celebs to promote Coty. It is one of the world's leading makers...