Qualcomm Research is taking its traditional strengths in digital wireless technologies in exciting new fields such as Augmented Reality and Computer Vision. We are looking for a few bright individuals looking for an internship in this cutting edge field of technology.
Assignments for a Augmented Reality intern include:
Bachelor's or Master's Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering. Must have GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Creating state-of-the-art Augmented Reality software for todays and future smart-phones and tablets. This software development position would enable next-generation user experiences on smart-phone platforms. The work will be to design and optimize CV algo. to latest QC mobile drivers.
- Work in a world-class development team in a dynamic environment. You will be responsible to develop Vuforia SDK on Windows mobile platforms. Developing interesting new features and sample applicationsthat showcase our cutting edge computer vision and augmented reality technology.
- Develop and integrate methods for using ground truth to calculate pose accuracy when performance testing the Vuforia application on mobile devices.
- Computer vision experience with hands-on laboratory implementation
- Cerification and optimization of real -time monocular computer vision systems.
- In depth understanding of state of the art natural feature detection and description algorithms like SIFT SURF and FERNS
- In depth understanding of 2D and 3D tracking algorithms Experience with SLAM algorithms is a plus Experience with face detection or OCR is a plus
- APIs, technologies Win32 API .NET framework COM DirectX (Direct3D, DirectShow)
- Programming languages: C++ C#
- Knowledge of computer vision, object oriented development experience (Java, C++)
Qualcomm - 8 months ago
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services bas...