Are you a college student ready to kick-start your marketing or writing career? Do you want to get direct, hands-on experience at a fast growing Start-up?
If the answers to both questions are YES, then UrbanBound wants to talk with you!
We want someone with a large skill set that is ready to dive in and get their hands dirty working on real projects, with a real brand, and see real results. Chicago’s newest start-up is looking for remote part time interns, 15+ hours a week. This is a remote position with weekly check-ins via phone and email. Work from the comfort of your own home or your favorite coffee shop. We are looking for someone that loves Austin and is excited to write all about it! You can also take this internship for school credit. We prefer someone studying: Writing, Creative Writing, Public Relations or Marketing.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- An obsession with all things Austin
- Strong writing skills with an engaging personality
- Ability to adapt tone and voice of written materials for B2B and B2C audiences
- The ability to write everything from 140 characters to a 20 page Ebook.\
- A creative soul with the ability to think outside the box
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative
- Great problem solving skills and an enthusiasm for learning
- Confident personality
- Extremely organized, responsible and detail oriented
- The ability to research and write intelligently on unfamiliar topics
Please make sure to include a link with writing samples on your resume.
- City-Specific Content Creation (neighborhood guides, e-books etc...)
- Writing for the UrbanBound Blogs
- Infographic research and writing
- Webcopy Creation
- Email Marketing Copy Creation
- Proofread, fact-check, and edit marketing copy, presentations, and other materials
- Work collaboratively with creative partners, other members of creative and core departments
- Assisting the marketing manager with all ongoing projects
UrbanBound - 18 months ago