IES is an $800M national provider of electrical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial and residential markets.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our nearly 3,500 employees design, build and maintain the systems that empower lives.
Our commitment to our employees includes an industry leading benefit plan:
•Company paid time off
•Choice of medical plan options
•Dental and vision coverage
•Company paid life insurance
•Company paid short-term disability insurance
•Company sponsored apprentice programs
Support the operations department with assigned AutoCAD/BIM projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Document customer cabling and other information (as-built) utilizing cable management and other software.
2. Perform operational support functions such as providing printed labels and processing and printing test records as required.
3. Track, organize and complete the customer job documentation package (test records, as-built drawings, etc.).
4. Pursue personal/professional development related to this position according to Company training guidelines.
5. Other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and help create, develop and implement project process improvement(s).
Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
Must be able to act as the Company liaison for interface with customer representative(s).
Must possess proven problem solving and critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral presentation(s).
Must have proven skill level to interpret blueprints and other project documents, including but not limited to, specifications, reporting and quality requirements.
Must be able to travel within the branch territory and/or regional territory as needed.
Must possess the ability to learn Company and customer project management systems.
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
- Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency; Associates Degree preferred.
- Must have at least two (2) years administrative experience preferably in the telecommunications or a related technical or construction field.
- Must possess two (2) years experience or equivalent education/training that demonstrates the usage of computer aided design software, such as AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, Navisworks and Revit.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Email.
- Must meet Company minimum driving standards.
- Must have the mental capacity to understand and apply job-related concepts, technologies, instructions, procedures, computer and software operations, input data and create/annotate drawings with a very high degree of accuracy on a consistent basis with high throughput and minimum supervision.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.