Work experience requirements:
- Must have at least a high school diploma
- Prefer a college degree/technical college degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management, Marketing or other related fields.
Skills and competencies:
- Must have at least one year of experience as Manager, Assistant Manager, or Supervisor in the Customer Service industry.
- Any experience in travel / rental car industry a plus.
- Must have experience in working in a team environment and/or as a support role to other departments and team members.
- Previous training experience is required.
The Trainer works with our Automotive Detailing / Service Agent staff to monitor, evaluate, and provide guidance and support assisting them to grow in their position and reach their maximum potential. The right candidate must have a strong leadership and development background that includes an outgoing personality, excel at customer service and have the ability to coach and motivate others to perform well.
- Self directed, initiative
- Work in a team environment
- Very good communication skills/verbal, written, phone
- Organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Ability to provide a supportive role/assistant to the field
- High accuracy/attention to detail
- Computer skills, knowledge or Microsoft Word, Excel
- Valid Driver License and good driving record
Specific Job Functions:
o Train Service Agents in both the cleaning techniques and the inspection of vehicles in regards to maintenance and claims.
- Main focus is building a successful Service Agent team.
- Manage, develop and motivate Service Agents to achieve individual and location based quality assurance objectives and provide exceptional quality of service to our customers resulting in a “memorable experience.”
o Examine employee’s abilities and deficiencies and develop them accordingly.
o Review and analyze Service Agents performance.
o Benchmark station and individual staff performance to established Quality Assurance Standards.
o Provide positive feedback and motivation to all employees.
How to apply :
- Facilitate new-hire training program for all newly-hired service agents throughout the company, both classroom style and hands on in the service facility.
- Create and make suggestions on establishing and maintaining a high level of communication within the department and from the department to Station Managers, Area Managers, upper management and other departments in the company.
- Monitor and analyze the quality of vehicles provided by Service Agents and provide feedback.
- Assist in conducting station visits to benchmark vehicle quality.
Simply apply online or follow the steps located in the column to your left.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Avis of Wisconsin - 2 years ago