Local Milwaukee Dealership that has been doing business in the Milwaukee area for over 40 years!!!
AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE MANAGERS
Work at the fastest growing company in Milwaukee in 2013!
Auto sales are increasing – and now is the perfect time to consider a career as a Finance Manager with a Progressive Milwaukee Dealership
Apply to be a Finance & Insurance Manager be part of our automotive sales team today!
If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build a career as an automotive Finance & Insurance Manager working with exciting new products we look forward to talking with you.
- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager
- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Managers help our customers arrange the financing of their purchases and also present them with additional products that enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager are proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability
- Fully proficient with title laws and registration process
- Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position
- Automotive Finance Manager / Automotive F&I Manager accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals
- Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines
- Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals
- Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department
- Accurately audits team deals Post-Sale
- Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts
About Our Dealership:
- Must have 1 years of auto dealership experience in Sales or Finance Manager role
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Must possess the ability to “close"
- Professional Appearance
- Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
- Valid U.S. driver's license
We are committed to providing an exceptional consumer experience and we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. If you want to work in an environment where customer service is our passion and you have unlimited earning potential a career as an automotive Finance & Insurance Manager may be for you!
Commitment to You:
- A professional and comfortable environment – you're not chasing customers around the lot, you are assisting them in our beautiful showroom
- We are committed to training our associates - we want your career to advance.
- Factory Incentives, an Aggressive Commission Structure, along with Bonuses.