JN Phillips is always looking for talented, dedicated individuals who share our commitment to providing the best service possible. We current have the following position available:
J.N. Phillips Auto Glass is currently seeking an Auto Glass Technician Trainee with superb attention to detail and superior customer service skills to join our team.
If you have mechanical aptitude, and are interested in working on cars, we’ll train you. A career in auto glass offers great earning potential with an excellent benefit package.
We are looking for a self starting, team player, with the ability to provide excellent customer service; if you are willing to roll your sleeves up to learn the trade, we have an opportunity for you.
- Participate actively in industry training programs; strive to complete industry and supplier certification programs beyond entry level
- Willingness to learn new installation techniques, equipment and materials
- Promote sales and repeat business by practicing positive customer service skills with clients
- Communicates JNP’s glass values to customers
JN Phillips Auto Glass is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Practices safe driving practices – must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate various hand and power tools
- Skilled in verbal communications and effective listening
- Attention to detail
- Team player