JN Phillips is always looking for talented, dedicated individuals who share our commitment to providing the best service possible. We current have the following position available:
J.N. Phillips Auto Glass is currently seeking an experienced Auto Glass Technician with superb attention to detail and superior customer service skills to join our team.
- Demonstrate competency in professional installation of windshields and glass assuring the quality of workmanship.
- Participate actively in industry training programs; strive to complete industry and supplier certification programs beyond entry level
- Willingness to learn new installation techniques, equipment and materials
- Promote sales and repeat business by practicing positive customer service skills with clients
- Troubleshoot and solve problem installations rectify problem situations with client
- Communicates JNP’s glass values to customers
- Work as an effective team member, freely sharing knowledge and expertise with other technicians
Candidate should be a self-starter and meet the following requirements: progressive work experience, customer service excellence/accomplishments; ability to learn computer systems and business software; possess excellent organizational and communication skills; and be challenged by and motivated to take on new tasks and responsibilities.
JN Phillips Auto Glass is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Practices safe driving practices – must have a valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate various hand and power tools
- Skilled in verbal communications and effective listening
- Attention to detail
- Team player
JN Phillips Auto Glass - 16 months ago