CR England, a 90-year leader in global transportation, is interested in hiring an Auto Liability Administrative Assistant to assist the Accident Claims Department. This position will report to the AL Claims Manager. Duties will include general office functions, scanning photos and documents, data entry, indexing mail to claim files, and generating and submitting reports. This position will backup inbound report takers and will require some weekends. Previous administrative experience preferred.
The Auto Liability Administrative Assistant is responsible for but not limited to:
- Scanning claims documents
- Order police reports
- Entering new accidents into claims database
- Resolving driver issues related to accidents
- Preparing business correspondence (often using Microsoft Word, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentation software)
- Performing multifaceted general office support, research, and assisting the Director with projects.
Specific Qualifications will include:
- Excellent organizational effectiveness and multi-tasking
- Professional attitude
- Ability to make decisions and use independent judgment
- Able to complete task on-time and work under pressure
- Strong Microsoft
Office knowledge a must
Enjoy working in a team atmosphere
Naturally highly analytical and detail oriented
Background in Auto Claims preferred
Typing a minimum of 45 wpm
CR England offers a competitive benefits package that includes, medical, dental, life insurance, vision, vacation, and 401K.
The CR England Salt Lake campus offers an on-site gym, medical clinic, chiropractor, and an on-site vehicle-leasing program for all employees.
CR England has grown 100% in the last ten years and seeks to continue its exciting success. Our outstanding growth represents tremendous opportunity for those interested in long-term career possibilities and encourages career-minded individuals to apply.
C.R. England is a world class organization and one of the top trucking and transportation companies in the country. In fact, we are the...