Auto Sales Consultant needed at Brookdale Mazda Mitsubishi .
Become a member of the Luther Automotive Group, the Midwest's largest family owned group of automotive dealerships.
· Establish personal income goals that are consistent with the dealership standards of productivity and devise a strategy to meet those goals with the guidance and assistance of the sales manager(s).
· Determining each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening
· Demonstrating vehicles, including going on test drives
· Selling vehicles
· Delivering vehicles to customer and ensure that the customer understands the product features of the vehicle, warranty and paperwork to lay the foundation for customer loyalty
· Introducing the customer to the finance associate and informing the customer that the finance associate will thoroughly explain the extended warranty and other benefits of additional coverage on the vehicle
· Attending weekly sales meetings
· Meeting with the sales manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis
· Maintain customer information in a contact management system
· Other duties as assigned
HOURS: Monday through Saturday on a rotating schedule including evenings. No Sundays. This is a full time position offering a great benefits package and ongoing sales training. To learn more read the Benefits section under the Employment tab at www.lutherauto.com .
REQUIREMENTS: an o utgoing and friendly personality, strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport with all types of people
· Previous auto sales experience preferred. Sales experience required.
· Professional, ethical, respectful
· Self-starter and self-motivated
· Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to follow-through
· Proficient computer skills including email
· Some college or college degree preferred
· Current, valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record required
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
To apply, provide a cover letter and complete an application at www.lutherauto.com .
Work With The Best. The Luther Automotive Group.
Luther Automotive - 9 months ago
Welcome to the Luther Family of Dealerships.When Rudy Luther opened his first dealership in 1952 at 222 Hennepin in downtown Minneapolis, he...