Subrogation Analyst (Insurance Collections Agent)
Experienced Subrogation Analyst, you’ve built an amazing career in a subrogation unit focused on resolving complex cases and we invite you to join our team. We are looking for experienced Subrogation Analysts to work in a collaborative team environment where you will use your customer service skills and abilities to quickly problem solve and resolve outstanding debts on behalf of our clients. In this role, you will arrange for debt repayment or establish a repayment schedule, based on customer’s financial situation.
As a Subrogation Analyst / Insurance Collections Agent you will be responsible for the recovery of subrogation claims from insurance carriers and self-insured entities.
Additional responsibilities of the role include:
Successful candidates for this role are resourceful, able to think quickly in a fast paced environment, and have a great work ethic. Someone with the ability to work independently and motivated to achieve set goals will excel in this role!
- Processing carrier to carrier subrogation files in varying lines of business including property, restitution and product liability.
- Reviewing files using a diary system in order to handle correspondence.
- Responding promptly and professionally to client, insured, carrier requests as well as other incoming calls.
- Choosing course of action with regard to new subrogation files to assure cost effective resolution.
- Reviewing files for adequacy of investigation and measure of damages to determine whether to pursue arbitration, collection or litigation.
- Preparing and reviewing the initial content of each file while documenting and tracking all ongoing verbal and written correspondence in the AS400 system as well as applicable client systems.
- Ensuring proper care, handling and storage of file evidence.
- Researching the application of laws and statutes as it applies to specific claims in each state.
Additional requirements of this role include:
In this role we will provide you with the following benefits:
- High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in subrogation and/or insurance claims adjusting.
- Basic computer skill required with the ability to navigate through multiple windows.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions and take action as needed.
- Ability to attend full time training with no restrictions (sick, vacation, etc.) during the training period.
ve worked with Afni since 2001 and especially like the fact that the company acknowledges a job well done; it gives you a great feeling to know that your work is appreciated.” Adele, Subrogation Specialist III
- Base pay $17.69 - $22.00 per hour or higher based on experience
- Paid training program
- Fun and competitive team environment
- Paid Time Off / Sick Time / Holidays
- Comprehensive benefits plan including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $3,000 for college expenses
- 401(k) retirement savings with match program
- Career advancement opportunities