FMHC Corporation, a nationwide site development firm, is looking for a telecom experienced AutoCAD Drafter to assist with the design of cell sites and other wireless facilities.
The AutoCAD Drafter will also be responsible for drawing the existing conditions in AutoCAD format. The AutoCAD Drafter will work directly with and report to the Architect of Record for each facility providing information regarding existing condition in order to assist the Architect with the design of the facility. The AutoCAD Drafter will also be responsible for the ordering of structural, land surveying, geotechnical, electrical, and other professional services as required to develop a complete set of construction documents as per the Architects directive.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- Experience using AutoCAD version 2008 or later.
- Ability to read and prepare site plans.
- Strong work ethic.
- Team player.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A proven ability to work efficiently, multi-task, meet stringent deadlines and achieve project goals.
- Previous experience with A&E design work related to wireless cell site antennas, towers and/or fiber installation is preferred.
This posting is for upcoming work.
FMHC Corporation - LA Metro
Costa Mesa , CA 92626
FMHC - 2 years ago