- Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years Electrical Drafting with at least 2 specializing in the fire alarm industry.
- Must have experience using the most current version of AutoCAD.
- Speed and accuracy in the use of AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with Fire Control Instruments (FCI) and Silent Knight a plus.
- NICET Level II certification preferred.
- Candidate must have the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Individual must be able to work well & communicate with all members of the team and must be able to field design-related questions from customers and co-workers.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and organizational skills are required.
- Candidate must have clean driving record and must pass initial hiring drug screening test.
Compensation commensurate with experience - medical/dental/sick time/vacation time/retirement. Excellent opportunity for career growth.
No out of area relocation. Local candidates only.
No agency calls please.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to: Fax: (925)-370-8071 or respond thru Indeed.
Equal Opportunity Employer