TASC is looking for an AutoCAD Drafter/Designer with traditional drafting skills. The qualified candidate will perform shore site visits to capture existing AN/SPS-48E Radar installation architecture. The site visit data will be produced in AutoCAD. Both removal and installation drawings will be produced in accordance with MIL STD 9090-600 standards. The individual must have the physical ability to lift and carry necessary site checking equipment (including laptop, laptop stand, and misc. tools) to remote sites including up and down ladder ways. He/She will gather all necessary data concerning the existing AN/SPS-48E Radar configuration, including physical layout of equipment, chill-water piping, ventilation, cableways and foundations. This will then be used to then create Installation Drawings required to incorporate the new AN/SPS-48G configuration for each location.
- Ability to read and understand radar system ICDs and IRDs to obtain critical design requirements
- Using AutoCAD, preferably AutoCAD 2013 to produce Installation Drawings
- Experience with IDEA and 9090-600 drawing standards
- Working knowledge of the AN/SPS-48E Radar System
- Ability to pass pre-employment background investigation, including credit check and drug test
- Secret Security Clearance is required
- Experience using CADIT automation tools
- Minimum of 10 years experience conducting site installation surveys
TASC - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1966, TASC, Inc., helps solve complex national security and public safety challenges by providing advanced systems engineering,...