Company Bio: DedON is an architectural services company specializing in retail, restaurant, hotel, bank and commercial renovations across North America. We specialize in Field Assessments, creating cost & time efficiency through investigation of existing sites prior to renovation. We are currently growing our ‘Field Team’ and are looking for new ‘Field Agents’
Field Agent Job Description: A DedON Field Agent travels extensively conducting ‘DedON Assessments’ of retail & commercial buildings across the US with a focus in your home region (North Eastern US) The job involves measuring and documenting real world conditions into architectural drawings, photographs and documents providing customer’s with clear a understanding of the existing conditions. Its architecture without the restraints of a desk – the real world is your office.
Prerequisites: The following demonstrated abilities are required to apply.
- AutoCAD 2008 & Newer (Expert Level)
- Architectural Education (College or University Level)
- Valid Driver’s License and US Passport
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Ability & Willingness to Travel regionally & nationally routinely and occasionally international destinations including Mexico & Caribbean.
Compensation: This position includes several components to compensation.
- Competitive Compensation & Annual Performance Bonus
- Two Weeks Vacation / Year (+ 1 week Christmas Shut-Down)
- Health Benefits
- Cell Phone bill paid by company
- Reimbursable Meal Allowance
- Company Credit Card to cover travel expenses
- Great Work / Life Balance (40 hour average work week)
- Career growth opportunity
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DedON Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard