Geocent, recently acknowledged as the Fastest Growing Technology Company in the Gulf Coast and New Orleans Region, offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
Geocent is seeking a senior to mid-level Developer with a testing background.
The position will require the candidate to:
• Have the ability to work in fast paced environment within a small team that collaborates with multiple teams.
• Be able to demonstrate proficiency in developing automated tests for web applications and services
• Applies knowledge of computer science principles, information management principles, data processing functions, and computer programming languages and techniques to solve automation problems.
• Researches unconventional applications of software and operating systems in designing and developing new methodologies, signification modifications, or adaptations of standardized techniques.
• Develop software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
• Identify creative solutions to improve system and product offerings.
• Collaborate with technical writers to create customer-relevant documentation.
• Be able to learn new technologies at an accelerated level.
• Be familiar with test plans, test cases, and test suites
The candidate must have excellent communications skills
Education Requirements - Requires bachelor’s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent.
Experience Level - Comfortable with JAVA programming.
• Developing Test Plans
• Integration Testing
• Regression Testing
Testing in a multi-team scrum environment
Geocent is an equal opportunity employer: EOE/M/F/D/V
Geocent, LLC. - 14 months ago