Outward focused, field-oriented Automation Consultant driven to:
programs/campaigns to the field, joint planning with sale region and channel partners,
- roll out regional and channel partner marketing programs focusing on the Factory Automation portfolio
- promote ("get others to sell")
- support ("transfer knowledge") to sales & customers
- consult ("technical advice") on application of products.
- Promote ("get others to sell") primary technologies and products by delivering marketing
identifying/exploiting market opportunities specific to assigned region, and increasing mind share in region in order to grow the number of new leads and opportunities.
presenting / demonstrating product features and benefits, educating on key relevant technical topics,
- Support ("transfer knowledge") Sales and external partners (Distributors, Solution Partners) by
identifying and exploiting sales opportunities in order to win/close opportunities.
- Consult ("technical advice") Sales, partners and customers by challenging norms which can be improved upon by Siemens technology, coordinating BU resources during customer crisis or complex bid, recommending optimal solutions to complex requirements, combine strategic approach with technical depth to ensure solutions are long term viable/optimal.
- Provide market intelligence feedback to marketing through direct participation in campaign planning, collateral development/review, market surveys, competitive reconnaissance in order to add bandwidth to marketing and improve quality of deliverable.
- Ensure high level of accuracy and completeness of opportunity pipeline tracking/reporting and monitor/encourage steady progress of opportunities in regional pipelines in order to simplify reporting and maintain BU resource alignment with field activities.
- Excellent presentation skills
- 4+ years working HMI, PLC’s and Networking products
- Must be able to work with internal and external teams.
- 4+ years experience executing marketing campaigns
BS/BA in preferred in Engineering
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of field of specialization to the successful completion of complex assignments. Demonstrates advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Demonstrates significant knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues. Typically 8-10 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration.
Flexible on location in West Region.
Siemens - 19 months ago