Starblazers, a leader in Technology Recruiting and Staffing, has an immediate need at one of their most prestigious financial services companies in Norristown, PA. This position is a long term contract opportunity and below are the job details.
Automation Test Developer:
- Exposure / Understanding of Private & Investment Banking concepts
- Experience with automation testing concepts and solution analysis
- Experience with developing Java utilities that interface with 3rd party products such as MQ and Oracle RDBMS.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, QTP, JUnit and customized test harnesses is a plus.
- 5+ years experience in programming incl. design for automation, scripting for automation.
- Experience in establishing & handling of automation framework, test project execution automatically.
- Innovative & Creative Approach to Problem Solving
- Good Communication Skills
- Effective collaboration with other stakeholders (BAs, Dev, Archs, Sr. Tech, and QAs) in the Testing Process
- Participates in automatic regression testing
- Attention to details of the scope for automation in terms of expected functionality and inter-dependencies
- Research, Analyze, Suggest and implement effective automated tools options, assessing their fit and how they would apply to the business processes
- Design, develop, and execute/monitors automated testing tools solutions
- Participates in discussions with development teams to anticipate impact on automation project and suggests solutions to quicken the automation.
- Work with the project, tracks, and QA team members to define automation requirements
- Work with stakeholders to ensure various automation tools will work together to meet the objectives and performance goals.
- Integrate all requirements for the platform including functional, security, quality, and operations requirements.
- Provide reference and templates to other QA/Development teams with automation methodologies and procedures
- Obtain stakeholder buy-in for automation designs.
- Review and provide guidance for the automation deliverables (automated scripts) throughout development, execution, and implementation.
Starblazers has been helping businesses in the Philadelphia area for over 15 years source and manage people effectively. We offer a broad range of technology and internet positions available for contract, contract-to-hire, or full-time placement. We excel at managing candidate and client communications during the hiring process. We want to make the best possible match for each and every consultant. We listen, we care, and we stay connected to you throughout your career search.
Other Open Positions: http://www.youtube.com/user/Starblazersinc
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/kecaward
Twitter : https://twitter.com/kecaward
Indeed - 21 months ago