MindSource is searching an experienced A utomat ion Engineer to support our client ’ s interactive platforms, including their website and th e retail stores’ smart sign application. Primary responsibilities include developing, executing and maintaining automation scripts as well as working with QA Leads to support their projects.
- Develop and execute automation scripts
- Maintain and improve existing automation framework
- Analyze test results and communicate issues to QA leads
- Debug test scripts and isolate issues
- Update internal wiki and other automation documentation as necessary
- Communicate risk to QA Leads and QA Manager as needed
- Collaborate with other automation engineers to support multiple platforms
- Experience working on automation frameworks
- Strong experience automating web application testing using tools like Selenium
- Experience with Maven and Continuous Integration
- Experience working with content management systems is a plus
- Experience automating application testing on iOS
- Strong understanding of browser variations, CSS locators and XPath required
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work is essential
- Good verbal and written communication skills are critical for success
Start working within 2 days!! Forward your resume, salary request and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of professional test automation experience