- The Automation Engineer must have proficiency with automated testing tools.
- Must have excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Applicant will be responsible for formulating and executing test plans to verify the accuracy of reported fixes, product enhancements, and new products as well as provide feedback to development on ease-of-use and process flow within the applications.
- Applicant will be required to design, develop, and execute automated testing scripts.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills
- Will develop application based testing strategies.
- Will develop accurate time estimates of automation activities for project schedules, monitor progress & provides accurate, timely reports.
- Is also required to provide recommendations to streamline and improve processes.
- Individual will need to author and maintain documentation of automated test repositories.
- BA/BS Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- The Test Automation Engineer is responsible for creating and executing automated test cases and capturing test results utilizing software tools, custom code and scripting techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Ability to set and meet defined goals
- Experience creating test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Experience in performing stress/performance testing of web based applications.
- Test Automation and Load Simulation
- Solid expertise in the development, review, execution, and maintenance of test plans, cases, scripts, repositories, practices and procedures.
- Strong understanding of QC Principles, QC Process, Use Cases, and Software Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation and make presentations to diverse audiences (management, users, vendors, technical staff, etc).
- Competency in SDLC methods, tools and practices
- Comprehensive understanding of QA methodologies and practices
- Minimal travel may be required.
Tescom does not accept unsolicited vendor submissions. Any agency submitting candidates through the Career Portal forfeits the placement rights of said candidate to Tescom.
ONLY local candidates at the time - NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE - Unable to sponsor at this time.
Send your CV
Tescom - 19 months ago