We Have Something Special Inside, Do You?
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
This position is "wired" for a fast paced aggressively curious individual. Opportunities include project development and oversight as well as automation project work and plant automation support. We focus on continuous improvement and innovation. Challenges and opportunities are vast for new equipment commissioning as well as daily task oriented items. Additionally, responsibilities include metrology and instrumentation design and calibration. Position will have autonomous ability to make programming and control logic changes that affect the productivity of the plant, to recommend equipment, to enforce electrical and programming standards. It will work with downtime, losses and operational efficiency.
- Designing control systems
- Improve process and packaging system, safety, quality and reliability
- Upgrade control system
- Improve Operational Efficiency and Performance Efficiency
- Support maintenance control activities – provide training and support to increase maintenance team abilities
- Integrate control systems and platforms – reduce losses in milk, packaging and other materials
- Ensure compliance with safety, regulatory and Group standards
- Verify integrity of control loops, read prints and give input at the design phase of projects
- Ensure accuracy of readings and measures – calibrate and otherwise validate instruments and control mechanisms
- Actively participate in all aspects of the capital projects investment plan. Brings expertise for the area (packaging, processing, or utilities), on major engineering capital projects, support the commissioning phase, and ensure effective start up
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS Degree in engineering, mechanical, electrical, chemical, Electricity-automation
- Minimum 5 years experience in automation and controls
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley and Rockwell Authorization software/hardware, structured test programming
- Capital project support experience
- Instrument calibration experience
- General electric experience
- Dairy Experience
- Working knowledge of food industry standards; AIB, PMO and FDA regulations
- Flexibility to work off shift (including nights and weekends) based on production needs
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America’s premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product’s benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company is an equal opportunity employer.