Product Development Company is seeking a junior-level Automation Test Engineer for a permanent opportunity in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, GA. In this role, work as a member of the development team investigating, reporting and tracking defects while expanding automated test suites. Responsibilities include:
Required skills include:
- Creating test infrastructure
- Setting up automation and test environments.
- Developing automated tests.
- Executing and maintaining automated test suites, and the analyzing the results.
Apply with MATRIX today!
- 1+ years of programming experience in either C#, Java, or C++.
- Ability to investigate system configuration issues, as well as document and resolve those issues.
- Knowledge of automated test frameworks such as NUnit, MSUnit, and JUnit.
- Ability to write test harness forms and set up debugging for root cause analysis.
- Experience testing software in a distributed networking environment and testing large scale enterprise products is also desired.
- Must love coding and testing, be a quick learner and a gret team player!
Client will not accept subcontractors
You must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis.
- Dental & Vision coverage offered through Humana.
- Employees are eligible for Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage.
- Flexible Spending Accounts are available.
- Employee Assistance Program that is available to employees and family members offering phone counseling resource information
legal and/or financial consultation
education and retirement planning
- Voluntary Life Insurance is available.
Whatever your career destination, we're how you get there. For more than 27 years, MATRIX has placed talented contract and permanent IT professionals like yourself at thousands of top-notch organizations throughout the U.S., ranging from Fortune 50 to small IT shops across all industries.
MATRIX surrounds you with personal services from assistance with your resume and interviewing skills, to background information on the companies you will interview with, and more.
Once you are onboard as a MATRIX consultant, we offer outstanding benefits, a 401(k) program (or plan), discounted training, and other valuable incentives.
Apply today at MATRIX.
Please Note: Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
MATRIX Resources - 13 months ago